Friday, May 8, 2009

Dylan's ENT Appt and Landon Tries Cereal

Another busy Friday over here!

Dylan has his appointment with the ENT about setting a surgery date for his tonsils and adenoids. I was a nervous wreck even though I knew this was just a consultation. I was even sort of queasy! I'm lame, I know! Anyways the doctor said that they are pretty large but that isn't just the only reason to take them out. He said if there were times when he was sleeping that he had 8-10 seconds were he hesitated taking breaths that it was time they come out. I'm not sure on the exact length of time that he has trouble breathing but I know there is sometimes at night when Brendon and I get nervous and want to nudge him or wake him up to get him to take another breath. Definitely unnerving! Anyways we decided to go ahead with the surgery and now we are just waiting for a call back with the date. I think this is going to be Brendon's deal! I'm not sure I can handle my baby having surgery. I'm sure Ill be there somewhere but I don't want to be passed out on the floor!
Landon tried cereal this morning. I wont say much about it and let the pictures speak for themselves. But I will say his eyes were watering and he would shudder before I even got the spoon to his mouth!
All ready to go!

I don't think so Mom!

Ugh! What are you doing?!?!?!

Okay I'm DONE Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment