Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Few New Things!

Well needless to say Landon is just growing like a weed!!! He learns and does so many new things that I have a hard time keeping up. He has 4 already (top front two and bottom front two). The top right front came through on Friday. So 5 total with 3 more coming in. No wonder we aren't getting any sleep around here!! We are back to being up 2 to 3 times a night and then usually up in the morning between 5-6am. I'm dragging!!!

He also is going to be mobile very soon! Kind of scary! Last Wednesday he would pull himself up on the couch and then let go and stand a few seconds before setting himself down. Now he is standing for 10-15 seconds at a time. The kid has great balance!!

Lately he has been saying "Mama" but it seems like its only when hes sad or tired!

Dylan had a busy weekend! Saturday morning he had basketball at the YMCA, which he is still really enjoying. Then Shauna came and picked him up to spend the night. Boy did they have plans!!! They went to a birthday party, Brendon's grandparents were in town and they had a wedding reception to go to. I'm sure he slept well! Sunday they went to church and Dylan got to see his friends in nursery. Then Sunday afternoon we went over to pick up Dylan and have dinner. We missed him terribly but it was a nice "break"!

I started back to school this week! I was only able to get into one class but at least its a start and hopefully Ill have a better registration date for the Spring semester. So far so good on the class! It's online which is much easier for me to do. I can do my work early in the morning when just Landon and I are up or I can do it at night after the kids are in bed.

We don't really have many plans for the rest of the week. Just some stuff around the house. I finished Dylan's room and did a little in Landon's room.

Sunday we are going to the circus and Dylan is really excited! Every morning he keeps asking "Can we go to the circus now?" Last week I was telling him in 1 week we can go. So now I'm telling him 4 days or 5 days and he says "No!! In 1 week!"

Dylan's school will be starting in just another couple of weeks and I think he is getting anxious! He will be so excited to start and I think it will be really good for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment