Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend!

Well we really haven't been up to much around here other that just hanging out and working around the house!

Brendon has been working on a crib idea that has turned out really nice! I will post pictures soon when he finishes.

Saturday morning Dylan had basketball and the YMCA. We missed the first two classes, one because he was sick and the other because we were camping. He had such a good time. He loved basketball much better than Tball. I'm guessing in part because they had a good coach that kept all the kids occupied at one time. He'll have one more class and then I think he's back to soccer or floor hockey. Although I'm not sure about 10 3-4 year olds running around with hockey sticks but maybe I'm wrong!

We also took my grandma with us to Dylan's basketball and then her and I worked out butts off in the backyard tearing out all the overgrown stuff and dead stuff that I'm sure has been here for years!

I also have gotten the itch to start working inside the house and doing some things. It has started with the kids rooms. Well Dylan's first. We got a twin bed for him and got rid of the queen he was sleeping on since that took up most of his room. We finally took down the pink curtains! He got a couple new bookshelves and a dresser. The rooms are hard to do only because they are block walls and it really feels like a dorm room or something. So I'm trying to warm them up and make them feel a little more lived in. We got Dylan some dinosaur bedding he picked out on EBay so hopefully that is here soon! I also bought new ceiling fans so the days of a white and gold fan are gone!

I don't have any pictures of before but here is what it looks like currently. I'm in the middle of moving everything!


I also am sort of working on Landon's room at the same time. I am going to take down his changing table and put up a bookshelf and a new dresser and move some toys from the living room into his room and Dylan's.

We are just starting to do a ton of things in the house and I'm so excited! I'm hoping to rearrange the back room maybe update the bathroom a little and who knows from there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment