Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catching, Smiles and Swings

Last night before bed Brendon and Dylan were playing "catch". Before now it hasn't really been catch since Dylan never caught the ball. After many attempts and the ball bouncing off his head and the wall and falling to the ground, he caught it!!!! He was so proud and so were we.

Showing me he caught it!

Lately Landon has been smiling and cooing and laughing. Of course every time I go to take a picture of it he quits. So for now here is the best we have!

Landon also is really in love with his swing and the animals that are on the mobile above his head. Of course we also have to try and keep Dylan out of it, which isn't always easy!


Proud Big Brother!
Landon doing what he does best in his swing!
Tomorrow we are going to set up Dylan's' "school". He has been desperate to go to school and as of now we can't get him in near us and he has to wait until Fall. So I decided I would set up a school here for him. We bought some things like ABC's, numbers, colors, shapes and other things to hang up on the wall by his table. I also bought him a couple of workbooks for his birthday that we can work on. I'm hoping that doing some of this or setting up a schedule for this will help keep his 'tude in check! Thanks for the idea Jodi! Ill post pictures tomorrow after we get things set up.
I'm hoping that with the weather getting nicer that we can set up our double Sit N Stand stroller and start walking. I could use the exercise and I know the boys could use the outside time!
A little update on Landon's hip. He had an ultrasound last Friday to check for hip dysplasia (they heard some popping and cracking noises when they were checking his hips when he was born along with his appointments his had so far). I was a little upset that we had someone who was training doing the ultrasound on his "bad" hip. I understand people need the practice to learn but I don't understand why she couldn't have done the "good" one. Anyways I got a call from the doctor Monday saying that the ultrasound came back inconclusive and that we would be referred to a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon to have him look over the results and see where we need to go from there. I will keep everyone updated on what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Jess! Keep it up... I'm going to add you to my blog roll. The boys are looking so adorable!

    ReplyDelete